A new start...

An introduction.

Hey rebels,

This is my first post and I'm awkward and I don't know what to say. Here goes nothing.

Okay so, again Hello! My name is Angelo, I've been living for 16 years. I'm about to turn 17 on August. Quite excited about that. I'm a 100% filipino, though I was born in Belgium. For those of you who might not know where Belgium is -and I doubt a lot wouldn't know- , it is a country near France so situated in Europe. There you can or more like you should talk two languages which are Dutch and French. I however -and I'm not trying to sound cocky- can speak about 4 languages (French, Dutch (which i'm pretty rusty), English (quite fluently but still need some google trad here and there) and Tagalog).

I'm still a student in high school. But I'm at my penultimate year. Here we have 6 years of high school in which I'm in my fifth hence the penultimate year. I'm not quite good at studying and the fact that I'm starting this blog won't probably help my "school problems". But oh well.

My hobbies includes music, fashion, food and traveling. Though not everyone (including me) have the money to travel a lot. But this year I'm going back to the Philippines and I'll make sure to make a or a lot post(s) about it.

I guess that's pretty much all I can (at least for now) tell y'all about myself. And I'll try to make you guys know me more through this blog and my posts.

Why I decided to make this blog.

I'll consider this place as a place where I can show my true feelings and what I like. It is like a diary for me. And I feel like sharing all of those things with some other people who might or might not feel the same way about what I will be writing in here.

I see this blog as a place where I can pour all of my emotion and everything that's in my head and in my life (but obviously I will keep some personal things as personal, I mean I ain't gon' show errthing you know). Also I like to write and what more appealing than to write all of my experiences. And this place is the right place.

And also I see this place as a place where I can, maybe later on in my life can come back and dive myself back in all those memories that made (or will make) the person I will.

Getting quite dramatic here eh? Well I can't help it. That's who I is.

What can you find here?

Well in here you can find everything that is related to music, fashion, food and traveling or more like a lifestyle that is exclusive to me. I mean we all have a different way to live. And I'm ready to share it with all of you.

I won't promise to update every day or every week or whatever. Cause I want these posts to be about thing that have an impact on my life. Or just when I want to ramble about things that interests me. And I believe that if I begin to upgrade everyday there will be some days that will have posts who wouldn't even make senses or will be irrevelant.

So without further ado, this was my first post. Hope you enjoyed it.

And look forward to the ones I'll post.

Until next time, stay awesome rebels!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About