The captain who built an arch

Hey rebels,

My family and I had planned this outing for quite a long time now. At first we were supposed to go to the cinema on the 12th April. On my eldest brother's birthday. But we got caught up by time (more like we were lazy) and we didn't go. Much to my disappointment. The film we decided to watch "Captain America: The Winter Soldier". The session was appointed to 7 o'clock pm.

As we didn't got the chance to go see the movie the day before we tried again today and we actually made it to the cinema. We went there 2 hours before the movie begins, we decided to be smart cause we knew that there would be a lot of people later on. This is what I wore for the 'event'.

All black.
When we arrived there we, of course, went to buy our tickets for the movie. We went into one of those machines where you can only buy with your credit card and all. But what we didn't knew is that the movie was only showed in 3D and that we had to buy the glasses (2€/pers). Knowing that we already had some glasses at home and thank god we went there early, my dad and I decided to go back home (which was only a 10 minutes journey from the theater to my home) and search for the 3D glasses. But the fact was that we had no idea where they were. And searched blindly for about half an hour. Without any trace of these glasses my dad and I decided to abandon the search and go back to the theater.

My mom called me and I told her that we didn't find the glasses, instead she and my brothers+my cousin decided that we watch 'Noah'. Which I wasn't quite thrill to watch. I heard that not a lot of people quite liked the movie. So I anticipated it with a really negative feeling.

Before going to actually watch the film we ate at a local fast-food. Then we finally went to the theater.


And quite frankly, I quite liked the film. Even though I'm not really into those religious historical movie, I quite enjoyed it. It was entertaining and I learned a lot of things too. I think that special effects were made goodly and i liked how the director actually put the movie together. How he combined the story and also put a bit of fiction to make the story more realistic. I got the feeling, while watching the movie, that it really did happen like that. Though there was some parts were I got a little bored. Oh and also I didn't knew that Logan Lerman was playing in this movie. It was quite a shock and my attention suddenly perked up at the view of him. Haha...

Overall the movie was really good and I quite enjoyed it. Though it wasn't the best I had ever seen.

Thanks for reading rebels.

Until next time, Stay awesome!

-xx

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About